EMBARCADERO MARINA – FEE SCHEDULE
- Each vessel must be registered with the Embarcadero Marina Manager (or with the Front Desk after hours)
- All Renters are required to have Coast Guard auxiliary inspection sticker and to complete Embarcadero boat inspection before being assigned a moorage slip.
- A Copy of your insurance ($500,000 Liability) is required before being assigned a moorage slip.
- Renters are subject to boat inspections at any time; Live-A-Boards are not allowed in Marina
Marina office hours vary.
- All moorage rentals require a valid major credit card. This Credit Card will be kept on file through the duration of the rental
- Stay-a-boards are not allowed in the Marina.
Key Card (2 Key Cards) access to the Recreation Center:
- Indoor Heated Salt Water Pool,
- Two Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Two Private Saunas
- Private Crab Dock
- Crab Cookers, Ice, Crab & Fish Cleaning Station
- Outdoor GAS BBQs
- One (1) storage locker
- Early departures or check-outs require a 72 Hour advance notice to the Dock Master and will be required to pay an early departure applicable fee
- Rental status and use of the Embarcadero Resort facilities can be revoked by management at any time if deemed necessary
- Rules, regulations and fees are set by the UOA Management and are subject to change without prior notice
Please contact our Marina Manager to reserve your Slip Today!