EMBARCADERO MARINA – FEE SCHEDULE Effective June 1, 2016
• Each vessel must be registered with the Embarcadero Marina Dock Master (or with the Front Desk after hours)
• All Renters are subject to boat inspections at any time and at the Dock Master’s request
• A Copy of your insurance ($500,000 Liability) is required upon arrival and will be kept on file
• Long term renters are subject to boat inspections at any time
Marina office hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Daily.
• All moorage rentals require a valid major credit card. This Credit Card will be kept on file through the duration of the rental
• Background Checks are required on each person staying aboard. Nonrefundable Background Check Fee - $40.00 per person
Plan A includes: Boat Slip rental, access to the Marina bathroom/shower, access, cable TV, and Wi-Fi
Plan B includes amenities in Plan A with additional amenities:
Key Card (2 Key Cards) access to the Recreation Center:
Indoor Heated Salt Water Pool,
Two Outdoor Hot Tubs
Two Private Saunas
Private Crab Dock
Crab Cookers, Ice, Crab & Fish Cleaning Station
Outdoor GAS BBQs
One (1) storage locker
Note: If available, Storage lockers may be rented without selecting Plan B.
Plan B,the Amenities packag, is an additional charge above the slip rental fee.
$5 per day, $30 per Week, $130 per Month, $720 per 6 Months, and $1275 per Year.
• Early departures or check-outs require a 72 Hour advance notice to the Dock Master and will be required to pay an early departure applicable fee
• Rental status and use of the Embarcadero Resort facilities can be revoked by management at any time if deemed necessary
• Rules, regulations and fees are set by the UOA Management and are subject to change without prior notice
Please contact our Dock Master to reserve your Slip Today!