EMBARCADERO MARINA – FEE SCHEDULE
• Each vessel must be registered with the Embarcadero Marina Manager (or with the Front Desk after hours)
• All vessels are required to have to have Coast Guard Auxiliary inspection sticker and inspection by Embarcadero Marina Manager.
• A Copy of your insurance ($500,000 Liability), boat registration and boaters safety card is required before being assigned a Moorage space.
Marina office hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Daily.
• All moorage rentals require a valid major credit card. This Credit Card will be kept on file through the duration of the rental
Key Card (2 Key Cards) access to the Recreation Center:
Indoor Heated Salt Water Pool,
Two Outdoor Hot Tubs
Two Private Saunas
Private Crab Dock
Crab Cookers, Ice, Crab & Fish Cleaning Station
Outdoor GAS BBQs
One (1) storage locker
• Early departures or check-outs require a 72 Hour advance notice to the Dock Master and will be required to pay an early departure applicable fee
• Rental status and use of the Embarcadero Resort facilities can be revoked by management at any time if deemed necessary
• Rules, regulations and fees are set by the UOA Management and are subject to change without prior notice
Please contact our Marina Manager, Tyler Newman, to reserve your Slip Today!