Immerse yourself amid the magnificent natural scenery that thrives along the Pacific Northwest—feel the salt breeze on your face, listen to tumultuous waves crashing against rocky coastlines, and breathe in the scent of fresh pine. During your stay at the Embarcadero Resort, you’ll have your choice of hikes near Newport, Oregon, to explore. Luckily for you, the trails are open year-round so that you can soak in the season no matter the month.
Traverse the Best Hikes near Newport, Oregon
Lace your boots for a rejuvenating Oregon Coast hike near our Newport resort. Keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife like deer, elk, raccoons, otters, and whales. Beverly Beach State Park Campground has some well-tread trails, beach access, and stellar whale-watching viewpoints. Or, you can venture right to various trailheads near our Newport, Oregon, hotel.
- If you and the kiddos are ready for a coastal adventure, head towards the Communications Hill Trail. Kid-friendly and less than a mile long, this path grants fantastic oceanic sights.
- Frank Wade Park Trail is a moderate, out-and-back two-mile hike immersed in lush forestry.
- A more lightly-trafficked pathway, the Hatfield Marine Science Center Estuary Trail is great for hikers of all skill levels and avid birders.
- Salal Hill Trail is a mile long, there-and-back path perfect for families, solo travelers, and canines alike, offering vast ocean views and the awe-inspiring rocky coastline.
- Yaquina Bay State Park and Lighthouse Trail offers a half-mile hike near Newport, Oregon, featuring a river and several activity options.
Your Ultimate Newport, Oregon, Getaway Starts at the Embarcadero Resort
Soak in the Pacific Northwest splendor during your stay on the Oregon Coast. After a day traversing the best hikes near Newport, Oregon, retreat to your spacious accommodations and enjoy a relaxing evening surrounded by loved ones. Peruse the Embarcadero Marina, and consider a slip rental during your stay. To learn more about other fantastic Newport, Oregon, attractions, or make your reservations, please give us a call at 541-265-8521.