After a trying year of working remotely and quarantining, you and your significant other deserve a romantic getaway at the Embarcadero Resort. Reserve a comfortable accommodation with bayfront views, and indulge in a relaxing Oregon couples retreat. After you’ve had some time to get settled at our bayfront resort, discover all the romantic things to do in Newport, Oregon.
7 Things to Do in Newport, Oregon, for Couples
Regardless of the season, you’ll find there are plenty of things to do in Newport, Oregon. The Pacific Northwest is the perfect place to reconnect with nature and take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Take advantage of our on-site amenities, or have a romantic sunset walk around the marina. Immerse yourself in the natural scenery and embark on any number of indoor and outdoor adventures near our Newport, Oregon, resort.
- Help support the art community by visiting the fantastic exhibits at a local art gallery.
- Take some Instagram-worthy pictures at the majestic Cape Perpetua Scenic Area.
- Learn how to go crabbing on the Oregon Coast.
- Embark on a self-guided lighthouse tour.
- Lace-up your hiking boots for a day of exploration at Devil’s Punchbowl State Natural Area.
- Treat yourself to a shopping spree at some of the unique shops in Newport, Oregon
- Visit an exquisite local winery to taste some excellent vintages, and consider purchasing a few bottles to commemorate your romantic getaway.
Plan Your Perfect Pacific Northwest Couples Retreat
There’s nothing like a refreshing getaway to the Oregon Coast with your significant other. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty surrounding our Newport resort, and treat yourself to unique experiences within our community. We offer a wide range of accommodation options, including suites with fully-equipped kitchens, so you’re sure to find the perfect room for your needs. Sweeten your stay at our Newport, Oregon, hotel with our romance package. For more information on our outstanding offerings, please give us a call at 541-265-8521.