Vacations are the perfect time to indulge and treat yourself. When reserving your stay at The Embarcadero Resort, maybe that means upgrading your accommodations to one of our spacious suites. You can also treat yourself while out on adventures. Pamper yourself at a spa, or relax and do nothing on a beach day. During your adventures, satisfy your sweet tooth by popping into a Newport, Oregon, bakery.
The Top 5 Restaurants for a Treat on Your Oregon Escape
While out and about exploring Newport, keep your energy up with a sweet treat from one of the incredible bakeries found throughout town. There are also savory options if that’s more to your taste.
- The Blue Pig Bakery covers all your needs, from handcrafted coffee to freshly baked goods. Known for their stunning cupcakes, you’ll also find truffles, cakes, and more.
- Stop by Panini Bakery for a delicious sandwich or pizza, but be sure to save room for dessert. This spot features a range of pastries, dessert options, and fresh sourdough.
- Browse the bakery case at La Maison Cafe, and you’ll discover a range of incredible pastries and other sweet treats. You can also grab excellent jams to enjoy when you return home.
- Part tea house and part bakery, Siren’s Lure Tea House & Bakery is a charming spot in downtown Newport. Stop in, and you’ll find a range of goodies like brownies, scones, cinnamon rolls, and more.
- My Petite Sweet has two locations, one of which is on North Coast Highway. As a premier bakery on the Oregon Coast, they are known for their unique cakes in 30 different flavors and more than 20 fillings. This is more of an event bakery, making it an excellent option for those planning a celebration.
While sweets from one of these spots are a great treat, you still need a real meal. After your adventures. Stop by Jack Sprats Bayfront, a phenomenal restaurant found on our resort grounds, for a delicious bite to eat.
Reserve Your Waterfront Newport Home Base
When planning your visit to Newport, Oregon, you’ll soon discover this coastal town has it all, from a bakery to grab a treat to breathtaking viewpoints. All of these attractions and more are only a short distance away when you stay at The Embarcadero Resort.
Experience incredible service and stunning bay views by booking your stay at our bayfront resort. Our comfortable accommodations have everything you need to unwind after a day of fun, while our on-site amenities are here to enhance any stay. To learn more about our resort or special offers, call 541-265-8521.