A stay at The Embarcadero Resort puts you near everything you need to have fun, from the minute you wake up to the moment you return to our Newport resort at the end of the night. There’s something for everyone, from fantastic hiking trails to wildlife tours and everything in between. With so much to do and see, you need a couple of things to keep you awake for it all, including caffeine. Before setting off on your adventure, grab a cup of coffee or two from some of the best shops in and around Newport.
A Checklist of Fantastic Coffee Shops near Newport
There’s no shortage of spots near this Oregon coast resort that can satisfy your caffeine needs. Try a different one every day to try the unique drinks served up at these Oregon shops.
- Since it opened its first drive-thru espresso stand in Ashland in 1998, The Human Bean has been serving quality coffee creations. Their drink menu is filled with everything from classic drip coffee to specialty creations.
- Coasties Roasties is a locally owned and operated cafe and bakery known for tasty baked goods and delicious brews. Stop in to try one of their beverages that’ll pair perfectly with your customized breakfast burrito.
- Ultralife Coffee has two locations in Newport, one on 15th Street and the other on Beach Drive. This shop focuses on hearty and healthy drink and food options, including vegan, keto, dairy-free, and gluten-free offerings.
- Surf Town Coffee Company roasts its coffee in small micro-batches to ensure top quality for its customers. With two locations on the historic bayfront, this local company serves up espresso, ice cream, coffee, and other treats daily.
- For a different take on caffeine, grab a boba tea from Sweetcorner. Offering both milk tea and fruit tea, this Newport spot is the perfect place to try something new.
Enjoy a Break from It All with an Oregon Getaway
Whether you’re enjoying a romantic honeymoon or a family vacation, there is plenty to do and see when you stay at The Embarcadero Resort. Start your morning off with a stop by one of the delicious coffee shops that call Newport home before setting off to explore all this Oregon coast town has to offer. Make the most out of your stay by taking advantage of our on-site amenities, like an indoor pool, crab boat rentals, sauna, fitness center, on-site restaurant, and more. At the end of each day, relax and unwind in your comfortable accommodation as you rest up for another day of fun. To learn more about our Newport resort or special offers, call 541-265-8521.