Whether you’ve been planning for months or years, your wedding is one of the most memorable days of your life. However, the celebration doesn’t end just when the “I dos” have been said. Your honeymoon is the perfect way to start the next chapter of your life, and the Oregon coast is a great destination. Whether you’re a couple who loves outdoor adventures or one who likes exploring new towns, Newport has something for you, and the Embarcadero Resort is your ideal home base.
1. Enjoy Luxurious Yet Comfortable Accommodations
One of the best ways to fully enjoy your honeymoon is to have a relaxing place to escape to at the end of the day. Located at the end of Newport’s Historic bayfront, Embarcadero Resort fits the bill. For over three decades, we’ve been a favorite for those visiting the Oregon coast. You’ll be able to select from a range of room options, including suites that have fully equipped kitchens. Don’t forget to take advantage of the on-site amenities like the pool and sauna to make your stay even more relaxing.
2. You’ll Have Access to a Wide Variety of Romantic Things to Do
When you’re ready to explore the area around the resort, you won’t have a problem finding something fun, adventurous, or romantic to do. Popular activities and attractions in and around Newport include:
- Going on a behind-the-scenes tour of the Oregon Coast Aquarium
- Visiting Oregon Coast Glassworks to see how stoning glass pieces are made
- Catching a picturesque sunset
- Discovering Oregon’s winery scene at local spots like Noble Estate or Flying Dutchman Winery
- “Getting lost” in stunning nature on hiking trails or nature areas, including Devil’s Punchbowl State Natural Area, Cape Perpetua Scenic Area, and Frank Wade Park Trail.
Celebrate Your Forever at the Embarcadero Resort
Your honeymoon is one of the best ways to start the next chapter of your love story while enjoying quality time with the one you love most. Make your Oregon coast honeymoon even more special by adding the romance package when you book your stay at the Embarcadero Resort. Enjoy chilled wine or cider, fresh flowers, premium chocolates, and late checkout. Learn more about the package or our hotel by calling 541-265-8521.