From sunrise to sunset, there is no shortage of thrilling adventures to discover near The Embarcadero Resort. Our Oregon coast resort makes the perfect home base for any getaway, from families on a memorable vacation to couples on a romantic honeymoon. No matter the reason for your visit, you’ll find plenty of things to do and see near the resort that fit your group’s interest. If you’re visiting with friends or your loved one and are looking for things to do after the sun sinks into the horizon, stop by one of the restaurants in Newport, Oregon, to grab a drink.
A Checklist of 5 Phenomenal Local Watering Holes
Before heading out to a local bar, stop by Jack Sprats Bayfront for a delicious bite to eat. Found on the resort’s grounds, this restaurant has a menu with tasty options that’ll fill you up before a night out on the town. With a full bar, this is also a fantastic and convenient spot if you’re looking to have a nightcap when you return to the resort after a day of fun.
In addition to phenomenal breweries, our Newport resort is close to bars and pubs that all have their own unique atmosphere.
- While Barge Inn Tavern is known for its Tavern Punch, this nearby spot also features bottomless mimosas on weekends and a wide selection of beer.
- Take in views of Yaquina Bar Marina and Bridge at Rogue Spirits Sunset Bar. In addition to a rotating selection of beers on tap, you’ll also find incredible cocktails made using Rogue Spirits.
- You’ll find it all at Nana’s Irish Pub. Browse the drinks menu for a wide range of craft cocktails and draught beer. They also offer spiked hot drinks if you’re looking to ward off the chill of a Pacific Northwest winter.
- You can’t beat the views at Clearwater Restaurant. Enjoy entertainment from sea lions lounging on the dock as you sip on one of their specialty cocktails. They also offer a variety of mocktails.
- If you’re looking for an extensive tap list without going to a brewery, head to The Taphouse at Nye Creek. The tap system features 32 rotating ciders, seltzers, wine, beer, kombucha, and more.
Start Planning Your Next Newport Getaway
When mapping out your Newport, Oregon itinerary, there are plenty of outings to include, from grabbing a drink at one of the restaurants in town to visiting state parks. No matter what adventures are on your list, you’ll find something near The Embarcadero Resort that fits the bill.
Staying with us at our Newport resort means you’ll experience incredible service and stunning views. Each of our cozy guest rooms has a private balcony that provides guests with views of Yaquina Bay. We strive to make your stay the best it possibly can be by offering a range of amenities, including a sauna, spa, private crab dock, and more. Call 541-265-8521 to learn more about booking your stay with us or how to save with special offers.